Good News for each and every one who are looking for new SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017, In a new notification they have said that soon the hiring process on 71,000 posts will begin in different departments like (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and Assam Rifleman) We are expecting that the official notification for the commencement of submission of online forms will start from the month of August or September 2017. Job Seekers be Ready!!!!
Contents of this Post
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
As you all know that the final selection will be based on SSC GD Final Merit List 2017, Staff Selection Commission which is also known as SSC as a short form is a great source of Government jobs. Every year they publish notification to start hiring process in different departments and SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 is one of the famous talks among the Government job aspirants.
Candidates who are eligible to participate in this prestigious job option can fill the form online. In this post, We are going to discuss all the important details related to required qualifications, Age, Salary Grade, Online form fee etc to help you select your dream job in SSC Constable GD exam with 71,000 vacancies.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment
As per the declaration by the Employment News, The candidates can apply online for the posts. After that, The candidates needs to wait for the official declaration of the Admit card and the printout of which the candidate need to bring along with him while attending the SSC Constable GD examination. For more details on SSC Constable GD, Check the details below.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commision|
|Number of Posts||71000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Notification||Will be declared soon|
What is the SSC GD Constable eligibility criteria?
Check the full details below to find out if you are eligible to participate in the exam or not
- The Applicant must have passed the Matriculation exam OR 10th from any recognized board in India.
- Any Candidates with a Minimum age of 18 and Maximum age of 23 can apply for this post.
- Age Relaxation to any special category is applicable as per the rule of the organization.
- The selected candidates would be able to draw a handsome salary of pay band between 5200 to 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs 2000
- Candidates falling in the General category are required to pay Rs 50 as application fee.
- Candidates falling in other category + Females are not required to pay any fee while applying online.
Process of Selection:-
SSC Constable GD will depend on the marks obtained in the Final Merit list. This final merit list will be the aggregated marks of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Written Test and Medical Test.
How to Fill SSC GD Constable online form?
Follow the steps given below to fill the Constable form online and don’t forget to check the important dates-
- First of all, Visit the official website to fill the form
- Locate the button APPLY NOW and click on that.
- Start filling the form one by one by entering your details like Name, Date of Birth, Address and other details.
- Upload the scanned documents/ Photo and Signature impression.
- Before submitting the form and going forward to pay the Fee online, make sure to cross check the accuracy of details you filled.
- Pay the application fee using any mode of payment.
- Take the printout for future reference.
Important dates to remember:-
- Expected date of Advertisement – Will be declared soon
- Start of online application – Will be notified soon
- Last date of online application – Will be notified soon
- Admit card download – Within one month after the last date of online application
- Date of Examination – Any time in August
The latest news related to this hiring will be updated time to time after every official update. Users are requested to save a bookmark of this post to by clicking on Star in the address bar in your mobile browser or press Control + D in your Laptop to save the bookmark for one click access.